Sunday, January 31, 2010

Friday - 29 January 2010

A very last min decision to celebrate Ax's bday for her ;D

Thou it was a very last min thing, yet it was truly a fun night.

Its been long long since we the BFFs (only us. Only the four of us) spent time tgt. A total of abt 9hrs were spent. I like. *heEz*

Sweet Night. ;)

Finally I went prawn-ing. Fun. ;D Wasnt scary as described. Easy. Just throw the prawns onto the floor and use slipper to hit on them till they stop breathing. That's it *hAhaz*

Kidding!!!

What an evil act.

I'm missing the prawns already. I'm gona bug them to go back there asap. ;D

& I'm gona learn to lower down my voice and learn how to get those prawns onto my bait without making the guys repeating this and that again. LOL.


the 5 in the morning breakfast

Saturday - 30 January 2010

First 987fm RSVP. Really enjoyed myself. Great event. Fun people. Danced danced danced all night long. It would be the bestest if it wasnt Trance. LOL

Seriously, the best of all was that I got to know really nice new friends. They are so easy to mingle with. Not feeling stranger with anybody. ;D I definitely wana hang out more often with them.

Baby ... You made all this happened. ;)

The surprise appearance at my doorstep and my hairdo for the night.

Thank you!

*muUCckZz* ;D

Sheena - my Yishun Bff ;D

* we believe eyeliner is the only makeup we ever need
* we cnt dance to trance
* we cnt dance in heels and ended up barefooted
* we are chilli queens
* we have voices loud like thunder

&

there are lotsa more which I'll like to find out too

;)

No comments: