Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I saw the 'ah lian' side of Carmen last night.

It was like wow~

But I like. ;D

Everybody is planning for this and that. Holidays, meetups and dinners.

"Steph, bring your boyfriend along"

Boyfriend ... everybody seems to be interested in you -__-

All of them nv failed to b shocked whenever they see me in class. Argh~~ I always attend classes..k ;D

Sucha a good girl. *thumb up*

Last night class was superb fun. Sori but my laughters filled the whole room again. *WAhahHAHhaZ*. I just cnt help it. Underwear, G-string, coconut, sticky, fangs, BKK, bed, bathroom, bathtube, toilet bowl and etc

Gathering at Bliss was great. Cf, i noe. G queen has gotta be you. U're looking forward to be 1. I noe. I noe. I'll not fight with you. LOL. Damn, the corset is so nice. But, its time to save. No more spending. ;)

Oh yea, last word before you leave for BKK... dun forget to bring some bb boys back for me. I'll be waiting~ I'm thanking you in advance... Cf!

Looking forward to our reunion dinner tgt. Cf (again)... rem to bring some of your 'friends' over. LOL

No comments: