Saturday, February 20, 2010

15yrs of Friendship. 1st Meetup aft 13yrs. 6hrs of Long Chats.



Waiter came over:- "How many of you? Smoking or Non-smoking?"

Me turning to them:- "Who smokes? Who doesnt?"

All turn to me:- "Arent you the one who smoke?"

I was like:- "what the???"

Ok.. almost everybody thinks that I smoke. Which I dun. I duno where they get the impression from. I do club, yes. But will only drink coke. Which is to say, I'm nt an ah lian. Nor I smoke. -_-

The night was well spent. Talking abt the good ol' days. Its so sweet that some of them could actually rem what had happened back that. Made us refreshed all the memories. Who would hv thought that being tgt in a class for only 2hrs for everyday for 2yrs could make us closer. Sitting in one whole row and nv failed to create havoc in class was our everyday must-do-thing. LOL. Thinking back, it was really really fun.

Before sch, assemby, in class, during recess and after school.. whenever there was any chance, we would striked. Doing stupid thing. *wahAHahhHAHahz*

My infamous nickname was started by one of them. And so he said:- "now no longer can call you this nickname already right?"

"Of cause la!!!!! I'll kill you if you dare." -_-

Thought they will change for the better after all these years, I was wrong. They are still the same.

1) made me laughed non-stop that I did not touch the drumstick and thereafter blamed me for eating too slow. That everybody had to wait for me.

2) saying that my laughter is the only thing that is still in me. So loud and unforgettable. LOL

3) making fun of how tall I've grown over the years. Like really had grown. Which was only 5cm. I'm proud of it, k?

4) calling me a stupid woman just cause I did not bring my lens casing out.

5) purposely shared with me horror stories in the middle of the night to scared me.

6) saying I'm disgusting juz cause I am fair that the veins can be seen

7) asked me to stand beside a cab to show that I am really short. -_-

8) talking abt men's stuffs right in front of me. Without caring whe I'm ok with it or not

and etc

Its funny. Though it was our first meetup after so many yrs, still we had so much to talk about. & there was no distance at all. Which I like. ;D Means we are not shy with each others.

We have decided to hold a gathering every month. Hopefully it really can work out. & not forgetting, gona persuade the rest who were absent, to turn up for the next gathering. ;)

No comments: