Sunday, July 4, 2010

Memories Are Meant To Be Kept In The Heart Forever & Ever

December 1998 - November 2000

January 2001 - September 2003

September 2003 - 28 April 2005

29 April 2005 - 24 February 2007

24 February 2007 - 31 December 2007


The sweet & sour past from the day I stepped into SGSS in 1999 till I turned 21 in 2007. It was something that I would nv failed to do before I hit the bed every night. & today I have decided to say goodbye to them.

What if someday I die without any apparent reason?

My dirty secrets and bitching about anybody will be out. & nobody will bother to visit and pray to me on my death anniversaries. Bcuz they hate me.

Or what if I become a superstar one day & my sister decided to sell all the juicy dark news to the paparazzi and medias to earn that extra bits? LOL.

Whatever it is ... I'm not giving anybody the chance to know anything. Maybe the Blanga will get to read all of them (if they have the xtra time) when they are clearing the bins later but its ok. Cuz they will never know who the people are.

P-p-p-poker face, p-p-poker face
(Mum mum mum mah)


I'm still wondering y is this with me -_-
LOL

Thanks arh! BFF. This was done for me when we were revising my FTT with Ryan at Compass Point Starbucks


Goodbye memories. I will remember all of you always! ;)

No comments: