Tuesday, February 16, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

The year of the TIGER. My Year! *roars*

LOL

So far, days had been great.

Friday was spent tgt with Catherine Baby. Went over to Randy's bday celebration at one of the pub in Boat Quay. Was expecting to c our some of the classmates der but disappointment was what we received. It was worst for the bday boy though. They just disappeared without informing. Erm.. but I guess he did enjoy himself with the other friends of his. ;D

Thanks to Catherine Baby. For being with me thru'out the whole night. Phew~ luckily she and Randy were able to click. ;)

"let bygone be bygone. Of cuz I'm happy to hear that whenever u bring it up. Still... there's no such thing as regret. Something are just not meant to happen. I'm happy with my life now. Happy with what I have. Happy with who I have. Happy with whom I'm with. Think about that, least we r still friends. ;D"

Saturday was hving reunion dinner over at Granny's hse. First time! First time having it there. Cuz without Pappy's around, we did not have to go over to his side. Which is sad to say, we dun like going there at all. Granny's cooking is yummy-licious. As always. Great time spent tgt with everybody. Uncles, Aunties and Cuzzies. ;D ;D ;D

Being the first to sit at the table and almost the last to leave aso could cause a problem to my cuzzie. Saying that they nv c me leaving the table at all. -_-. I did!!! To get some drinks. *wAHahhaz* My purpose of sitting for so long was to chat with everybody who came to sit at the table. Not for the food, k? LOL.

Sunday, the first day of CNY. The fav day of the festive. Cuz its the once-in-year gathering at Granny's place. The one I'm always looking forward to.

This year was special though. Cuz I had someone with me.

My Baby

;D

It did come as a surprise to him, seeing how big my family is. LOL. Seriously, if it was me, I would feel the same too. Imagine how many people you hv to greet and have to rem each and everyone of their names and faces. It takes time and I'm sure he will b able to do it soon. LOL. Jia You!

After Granny's place was to Giant to get steamboat ingredients for dinner over at Baby's place. Nervousness hit me. First time having dinner with Baby's parents. But soon, I was alright. ;D



& then it was catching 'Valentine's Day' in the later part of the night. Nice movie!!!!

Makes me wana fall in love all over again. Hmmm... *starting to day night-dream again* LOL


I Love my First Valentine's Day! Cuz it was with you!

<3


2nd day of CNY. Spent tgt with beloved cuzzies. So fun. So much jokes. & & & to Mustafa. Finally. I got to go there at night. Nothing much thou. Juz that all of us left the place with different kinds of scents on ourselves. Playing ard with deodorant like nobody's biz. *wHAhahahahahz*. Who cared???!!


Off to frame up some pics and off to bed.

Swimming and Jacuzzi, here I come. Juz a few more hrs!

Good Night! ;D



No comments: