Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I just threw a packet of 'Twisties' in the air over to Uncle.

Superb boring class. Lecturer talking to himself -_-

Anyway, CNY is coming. But that's nt the 1 I'm looking forward to. Nor Valentine's Day. Well ... it has gona be something else. ;)

Lalalalalalalalala~

;D

Went shopping yest. Ended up buying nothing. This is so not me. LOL.

Save. Save. Save.

So there's this particular shop in Far East which I tell you, the salegirls there are BLOODY FREAKING IRRITATING.

The moment I stepped into the shop. Salegirl A came over and started asking me :- "are you looking for something?" NOPE.

"Wana try this new product which can make your hair looks volume?" LIKE HELLO... my hair aint that thick enuff issit???

"Take a look at our eyelashes. So many diff designs u can get to choose from. The glue, the eyeliners and blah blah blah" Smiled and walked to another section.

"This is our new design for nails. They are lasting n etc". Totally ignored and walked away.

Obviously she was aiming me from head to toe. From my hair to my nude face to my nails.

She already irritated me by following me ard. Think I'll still buy fr her??? One of the thing tt I dislike when I step into any shop will be the sales assistant following me ard. Something which I really really hate. I'll not hesitate to show how piss off I am. Its their job I understand but I'm just not like the others. Like being followed ard by sales assistant.

Gv me my breathing space!!! & I'll b willing to spend in your shop. ;D

2 more days to seeing Catherine B. :D Whom I gona b so auntie with. For 'shopping' ard in Chinatown. Bet its gona be so pack with people.

What should I wear??? Loitering in Chinatown gona make me so hot and sweaty. & after that, I'll be going to Boat Quay for a bday celebration. Tell me. What should I wear????

Dun care. Dun wear. Dun wear. LOL ;D

No comments: