Sunday, March 28, 2010


987fm RSVP @ Yellow Jello.

The Arena.

his Stacy

lol

3 pretties in Dale's life

-the gf
-the bff
-the bestest colleague

the friendly Desiree who will nv turn down any photo-taking request

the hot mama - Sarah Tan

Bb. All the way to The Arena just to see me

*mUckz*



My 3rd RSVP. The most fun one out of the three. The first at Helipad wasnt tt bad. Just that, this time round was the best! ;D

I swear before 270310, I didnt noe that I can drink. Everytime, after drinking abt till 1/2, I'll be feeling dizzy. But this time round, after drinking rounds of beer, surprising I wasnt feeling anything. Just that I looked red. And that was all.

But it was only at The Arena with all the vodka coming in, I started to feel real sick. Dizzy. Unconscious. Started puking like merlion in glass; jag. (EwwwWWw...) Shivering. I should be feeling hot but instead shivering like I was in the South pole????!!! LOL.

Miserable. Was the right word thru'out the night. Nevertheless, The Arena is sucha nice club. Live band cum the latest music. Too bad, I was already drunk. If not, I could really get high on the dancefloor. Sucha waste.

Well well ... there's always be another day. ;D


a nice grp of party-goers. Without u guys, guess there would nt be sucha thing called

'FUN'

No comments: