Wednesday, June 2, 2010

2 days ago, I was to wrap up what had been going on in my life in the first 1/2 of the year. The entry was almost completed ... but thanked to the one who-claimed-to-be-an-"ang-moh" that I couldnt finish it. -__-

He called up. We had a 1hr plus chat and den decided to meet out. It was like "what were we actually doing???" We could hv meet earlier instead of hogging the phone. LOL. What to do. Silly me. Silly him. ;D

Anyway, first half of the year had been great.

- Attended 987fm RSVP parties at the end of every month. Helipad. Loof. Yello Jello. Zouk. Got to know new friends too!!!! ;D

- First time prawning with BFFs. Zach. Edwin and Aixiang ;D I love. I wana go prawning again~

- Celebrated 1st V.Day tgt with beloved Boyfriend.

- Boyfriend meeting my entire family members for the first time (which came as a shock to him) & me having reunion dinner over at his place tgt with his parent. ;D.

- Boyfriend & I talked about Engagement

- Meeting up with Primary sch friends whom I've not seen since we graduated from pri 6

- First time to dbl O. Ya. Ya. So mountain turtle. LOL

- First time to Esplanade for a play tgt with Boyfriend & friends

- Another Bachelor's Party at Zirca held by Cleo.

- Got an iphone.

- Formed a new BFF clique. But had gone separate ways since then. Pathetic. Wahahahaz

- 2 SG Flyer rides within a month

- Lose a bet with Boyfriend and ended my poor hair had to be cut away by him. So poor thing. I mean me ;(

- First Bday celebrated together with beloved Boyfriend. Our first holiday tgt to KL. ;) *love* *love* *love* Returned with our fav stuffs but ended being broke. LOL

- Universal Studios with BFF Ax. Sucha disappointment. So-not-fun. I prefer Hong Kong Disneyland instead.

- Tried my hand on baking cookies for Boyfriend and it turned out to be successful. At least, he is living in this world. LOL

- Met up with Junior. Like finally. That idiot. Still so idiotic. ;D & Kuku too.

- Had my first try on LAN game. L4D. LOL. It was fun. But Boyfriends not gona play with me anymore. ;( Ping Pong rules ... ok?

- Failed 2 papers. Damn. First time. But its ok. At least it was at the end of 2nd year. Unrelated topics to Law. Guess its not that important. I hate that lecturer. Means I'll hate that subject too. Too bad.

- Boyfriend brought me to Tanjong Beach Club. I love. Love. Love. Love. I'm gona get my ass back that again. Together with Boyfriend & Baby. ;)


No doubt. Interesting life I had been living. I did enjoy each and every moment. Precious. ;D

I wana 2nd half of the year to b as interesting too. I wana be richer. M still clinging on to the hope that I'll find money on the ground wherever I am. LOL. A long term, never gona give up wish. LOL. WISH ME LUCK!!!

Not forgetting. This lil' wish of mine. Only me, myself & I know. I definitely want it to come true. Dun ask me about it. I'll never tell. ;)

No comments: