Friday, July 30, 2010

Boo Hoo! Missed the morning consultation at the doc.

Waiting for 2 to come. Bloated again -_-

Well I'm not being emo here but its just some kind of random thoughts that run throu my mind.

So who are the people whom you can trust?
Really trust?
100% trust?

I used to b navie. Thinking that as long as you r my friend, u r trustworthy. But ah ha, I was wrong. & nope, I am not talking about betrayal.

Betrayal is worse. Without thinking, I'll just kick you out of my life.

I used to trust A, B, C & D (just an example). It was just this one thing that made me went: "sorry my trust in you is gone. Bye Bye!"

After which I'll think to myself, so who r the people whom I can really trust. Without being fear that I'll faced disappointment.

To me,

Trust and Disappointment come hand-in-hand. They are BFF.

I think I know who are the ones who make me understand the exact meaning of TRUST. ;)

1:49pm. 11 more mins to 2.

But ... I'm so lazy to step out of the house.

Nevertheless, is a Party Night tonight. I need to destress~

To destress stress that does not even exist in the first place.

LOL.

No comments: