Monday, August 16, 2010

It used to be my favourite ... but not anymore


I cant handle too many losers at the same time.

REBEL

Will be the last last last club that will come to my mind if I'm to go partying again.

When I said:"Get out of my face!" I mean it. Really. Do not insist on sticking around when obviously we were not gona have second thought about it.

Yes. We heard you. Still we were acting dumb. What could u do?

Too many checkered-ERS.

Not everyone looks smart in blazers. Some made it look disastrous. I rather they were naked on the dancefloor. Not appealing thou. Still its better than not hving a sense of dressing.

Enough. Too much to rant.

Another round of partying soon. Clubbing is addictive. I wana dance dance dance all night long. ;)

"I'm a party, and party and party and party ...
And party and party and party ...
I'm a party, and party and party and party ...
And party and party and party ..."

No comments: